Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gear4 BlueEye Turns Your iPod Into a Mobile Phone

Now this is a fantastic idea! If you’re like me and you live with your ipod in one ear and your mobile phone in the other, then this is the product for you. Introducing the Gear4 BlueEye.

This device allows you to enjoy your music through your iPod and enables you to take calls via a Bluetooth remote control headphone system. The Gear4 BlueEye makes viewing your mobile phone numbers through your iPod and it pauses your favourite tracks when you receive an incoming call, then resumes your music after the call is finished.

Integrating a FM radio receiver with the system makes this iPod accessory one of the best on the market. If you had ever thought about the concept of an iPod phone, the Gear4 BlueEye takes us one step closer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend in Belgium that just got one of these and he said that the headphones are a little on the tinny side for music.

Anonymous said...

Do you know if there are any of these products for the creative range?

Anonymous said...

would I be able to go to the internet if I connect my ipod touch to my 3g phone, as in through my phone because it has free unlimited internet everywhere and anywhere.